- Euregional Barometer: broad prosperity from a cross-border perspective
- Transnational Infrastructure projects: Ambitions, sectors, instruments and effect on border regions
- Kinderzuschlag and Kindgebonden budget: The border worker caught in the middle?
- Future-proof acute care in the Netherlands: 360° cross-border perspectives
- Public Transportation in the Euroregion Meuse-Rhine (student dossier)
- Impact Internationalisation higher education in balance (to be announced)
Pitches of the dossiers
The survey for this year’s impact assessment was conducted between February 2023 and March 2023 and was set out among ITEM stakeholders and other interested parties. ITEM received numerous written responses to this questionnaire from various partners. Additionally, topics may also arise in the context of ITEM’s day-to-day activities within the ITEM annual cycle. Another route for topical identification is the conduct of a quick scan of policy initiatives or programmes conducted by ITEM. After the dossiers and subjects submitted were screened, the final selection of dossiers was made based on the advice of the Cross-Border Impact Working Group.
The final dossiers are the result of a fruitful cooperation of ITEM, its researchers and its partners.